Tuesday 18 June 2019

FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL


My first memory of the school is that when I arrived everything was very big and I could easily get lost, my class was big, the tables were in a circle and the teacher was out of round, there were cupboards with board games ... there was also a corner with cushions to read. I was nervous, unresponsive and afraid.


My first teacher is called Nuria, who is now the school principal. She was not very tall, her hair was short and brown, she always wore colored coats. He was very happy and always gave us activities to learn. Although when he got angry it was scary.


First we introduced ourselves although most of us already knew about the kindergarten. Then they made us draw our favorite things, in the playground we played fathers and mothers. My first friends were some girls called Jana, Ainna and Jasmina but we already knew about the kindergarten.


Imagen relacionada
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM REVIEW

CREDITS  1. What is the title of the film?  Voltron.  2. Who is the director?  Lauren Montgomery, Joaquim Dos Santo. 3. Who is the scre...